The Real Estate industry is an ever-evolving entity in our time. Keeping up with it's fluctuations can be intimidating. Let's keep ourselves informed!

Monday, January 30, 2006

What do you think of Realtors?

Public opinion of Realtors has reached an all-time high for the third straight year, according to an annual tracking survey conducted by the National Association of Realtors (NAR) to measure the effectiveness of its multimillion-dollar public awareness campaign, now in its eighth season.

Of the consumers surveyed, 79 percent say Realtors have the best network of sources to help buyers and sellers: 73 percent consider Realtors professional; 69 percent say Realtors conduct business with ethics and integrity; and 68 percent say Realtors "get the job done properly."

The survey found some of the consumer beliefs and opinions that improve the most over the past 12 months: "Realtors bring the latest technology to buying and selling a home" (up 4 points to 64 percent); "Realtors earn their commission" (up 6 points to 50 percent) and "Realtors advocate private property rights of homeowners" (up 12 points to 54 percent).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I happen to agree! If not for my Realtor I would have missed out on quite a bit of money.

It's so difficult to understand the entire procedure from beginning to end. Knowing how to price the house alone required so much research, and even then I wasn't to sure how reliable my information was. The Realtor explain it to me based on facts and numbers I could actually see.

It was my first experience as a Seller and I would never do it any other way. I continued to work with that Realtor because I trusted his knowledge of the industry.

Realtors Rock!

10:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home